|Vertical - Single Roller||Contact Coopers Fire for maximum sizes||120 minutes fire resistance|
The UL 10D compliant ResQ-Window™ is a vision panel window for fire curtains allowing building occupants and first responders to see through the curtain after it has been deployed.
Applications: Lobbies and Receptions, Opening in Walls, Egress and Corridor Separations, Compartmentation, Stairs and Escalators, Lifts and Lift Lobbies, Protected Means of Escape
The ResQ-Window™ is compliant in accordance with UL 10D with a GSSN (Fire Protective Curtains) classification. It is third party approved through UL (Underwriters Laboratory) with up to 2 hours endurance for use in gypsum wall type constructions or masonary type wall constructions.
ResQ-Window™ is a patented translucent fire proof flexible material that can be installed into a Coopers Fire fire curtain allowing building occupants and first responders to see through the curtain after it has been deployed.
Patent pending GB2575746. Click Here to find out more
ResQ-Window™ can withstand temperatures in excess of 1000oC with 2 hours integrity (E120) and compliant to UL 10D. The curtain with a vision panel is designed for:
- Escape routes incorporating doorways and corridors
- Lift openings and lobbies
- Areas where Fire Marshals and the Fire and Rescue Service may need to assess prior to entry
The ResQ-Window™ can be positioned to allow a low and high level view through the curtain if required.
- See through a deployed curtain as a means of escape
- Safely egress from lifts
- Suitable for lift lobby muster points
- First responder can clear a building faster
- First responder can see the presence of an occupant on the other side of a curtain
- First responder can see the presence of fire on the other side of a curtain
- First responder can see the presence of smoke on the other side of a curtain
Approximate size of window = 415mm (h) x 270mm (w)
Minimum widths achievable are as follows:
T Bar – 1300mm
Jumbo Bar – 900mm
FOR FIRE PROTECTION CLASSES EXPLAINED – click here