This role provides accurate, technically compliant and timely quotations to customers and distributors.
To support the UK sales team with their daily activities and enquiries. To generate new business in support of the sales team plus under their own initiative by servicing new enquiries and progressing quotes with the sales team and individually.
IT Business Partner
This role is responsible for all aspects of Coopers Business systems including;
- System security Network, Server and related infrastructure
- Deployment of various on-premises & cloud software systems (ERP, paroll, TA and Payroll)
- New starters and leavers process, segregation of duties and management of IT assets
- Compliance & control of licensing costs
- Maintaining effective continuity, backup and disaster recovery systems
- Maintaining effective risk controls to protect the business from various cyber attacks
- Definition of policies surrounding usage & best practice
- System upgrades
- Managing IT related projects to completion
This role covers the project management of supply and installation of projects from order receipt through to final payment receipt.
This role is responsible for the timely purchase, supply and best cost of material used in Coopers Fires’ goods. Reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
As an integral member of the Senior Management Team and reporting to the Managing Director, this role has responsibility for the Marketing and the UK and Export Sales Teams, building and delivering on strategies and objectives to develop and grow Coopers Fire.
To attend sites and conduct the following tasks although not limited: Planned Preventative Maintenance, Emergency Callouts, Upgrades/Repairs and Installation and Commissioning works
EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE
The Export Customer Services Administrator Apprentice will deliver customer satisfaction to export customers from receipt to fulfillment of their order and any aftersales support, for example quality and or warranty related issues. The fulfillment of these orders and requests must be in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a manager who started their career as a business administrator apprentice.
A professional installer with experience gained within a similar role ideally with knowledge of the construction industry and life safety systems.
For all job applications, please send a C.V. to:
HR Department Coopers Fire,
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org