The FireMaster Cleanroom is fire resistant for 2 hours and certified as suitable for use in cleanrooms fulfilling the specifications of Air Cleanliness Class 6, according to ISO 14644-1. Dimensions approved to 4 metres width and heights up to 4 metres (structural opening).
The FireMaster Cleanroom is manufactured from 316L grade stainless steel suitable for use in a cleanroom environment. The FireMaster Cleanroom features a stainless steel curtain that does not release particles in operation and features side guides that can be manually opened and closed for cleaning.
Cleanrooms can be very large and entire manufacturing facilities can be contained within a cleanroom with factory floors covering thousands of square meters that are very sensitive to environmental contamination but still require fire compartmentation.
The FireMaster Cleanroom features a fabric suitable for ISO Class 6 or above applications whilst in operation and due to its unique design features it can be fully deep cleaned whilst in situ in accordance with ISO 2812 (Paints and varnishes – Determination of resistance to liquids).
- For use in Cleanrooms fulfilling the specifications of Headbox Air Cleanliness Class 6 according to ISO 14644-1.
- For chemical resistance of the Stainless Steel Curtain according to ISO 4628-1.
- For chemical resistance of the Stainless Steel Structure (headbox and side guides) according to ISO 4628-1.
Exova Warrington’s Certifire Scheme
- Fire resistance for up to 2 hours (E120)
- Radiation Control for up to 2 hours (EW120)
FOR FIRE PROTECTION CLASSES EXPLAINED – click here