As part of the long-term family-owned Lowe and Fletcher Group, Coopers Fire design, manufacture, install and service innovative and bespoke Smoke and Fire Curtains for buildings. We aim for profitable growth by meeting the needs of our customers worldwide and have a vision “To save lives through quality and innovative products and to raise awareness of effective fire protection solutions.”
Coopers Fire achieve this by operating an Integrated Business Management System (IBMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Coopers Fire management is committed to:
- Satisfying requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood, and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the IBMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
Coopers Fire management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the IBMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the IBMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the IBMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the IBMS are available, including training, support, and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the IBMS requirements.
- Ensuring that the IBMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the IBMS.
- Promote continual improvement.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
The policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried without risk to themselves, others, or the environment. This policy will be reviewed annually by the management.
This policy has been approved by:
Date: 16/11/2021 Review 12 months from date.