Coopers Fire provides design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and servicing of fire and smoke curtains. It is committed to achieving the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) performance throughout the company.
Our commitments translate into important policy statements and actions:
- Health and Safety
- To promote wellbeing and professionalism to provide a safe and healthy workplace;
- Eliminate and reduce all hazards and risks associated with our business operations;
- Comply with all applicable laws, directives and industry guidelines;
- Commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist workers’ representatives.
- To the continual improvement of the Company’s environmental performance including the protection of the environment and the long-term reduction in energy and resource consumption;
- Minimise impact of all operations on the environment by reducing waste, packaging and energy;
- Ensure compliance with the relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other appropriate requirements.
- We will consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers;
- Maintain a certified quality management system according to ISO 9001 across the business;
- Report and investigate all complaints and non-conformities and be proactive through communication to our customers and partners in the supply chain;
- Communicate procedures, best practices and knowledge throughout the business.
The Integrated Management System is used to control the company’s activities. All company personnel are required to comply with this Policy and work in accordance with the documented procedures.
To achieve this policy the company will establish objectives and targets on an annual basis. These objectives and targets are geared towards maintaining a cycle of continual improvement for our activities. All objectives and targets will be approved by the Senior Leadership Team and these will be reviewed regularly at Senior Leadership Meetings to monitor progress and allow for corrective action and improvement to be taken as necessary.
This policy will be displayed prominently throughout the Company and will be available externally to all interested parties on request. It will be kept up to date and will be amended to suit any changes in the size or nature of the Company’s activities.
This QHSE Policy Statement has been approved by the undersigned and authorises company staff to maintain the Coopers Fire Management System to meet the requirements of BS EN 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 45001:2015.
This policy has been approved by: