|Vertical - Single Roller||TBC||E180 EW30 (E=Integrity, EW=Radiance)|
The BS 8524-1 compliant ResQ-Window™ is a vision panel window for fire curtains which can be installed into THE firemaster a1 fire curtain allowing building occupants and first responders to see through the curtain after it has been deployed.
Applications: Lobbies and Receptions, Opening in Walls, Egress and Corridor Separations, Compartmentation, Stairs and Escalators, Lifts and Lift Lobbies, Protected Means of Escape
Patent pending GB2575746. Click Here to find out more
ResQ-Window™ can withstand temperatures in excess of 1000oC with 2 hours integrity (E120) and compliant to BS 8524-1. The curtain with a vision panel is designed for:
- Escape routes incorporating doorways and corridors
- Lift openings and lobbies
- Areas where Fire Marshals and the Fire and Rescue Service may need to assess prior to entry
BS 9999 and Approved Document B both reference the requirement and benefits of vision panels used in fire safety in occupied buildings.
The ResQ-Window™ can be positioned to allow a low and high level view through the curtain if required.
- See through a deployed curtain as a means of escape
- Safely egress from lifts
- Suitable for lift lobby muster points
- First responder can clear a building faster
- First responder can see the presence of an occupant on the other side of a curtain
- First responder can see the presence of fire on the other side of a curtain
- First responder can see the presence of smoke on the other side of a curtain
Approximate size of window = 415mm (h) x 270mm (w)
FOR FIRE PROTECTION CLASSES EXPLAINED – click here