Job Title – Lead Powder Coater
Posted – 25th August 2021
Location – Waterlooville, Hampshire with one reportee
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Role
Responsibility of the powder coating line from products, stock and maintenance. Material preparation and post coating inspection. Training of new employees and ensuring quality standards and processes are used throughout the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Electrostatic powder coating in spray booth’s to a range of products.
- Demonstrate ability to spray powder to a good standard at the correct thickness for each item.
- Use industrial powder coating ovens to cure powder coated products.
- Jigging up products.
- Pre-treatment of product through a manual process.
- Clean the electrostatic spray guns and spray booths correctly.
- Carry out maintenance of the spray guns and booths according to instruction.
- Pack completed powder coated products ready for dispatch.
- Management of the PPC schedule and stock levels.
- Working with current team leaders from other cells to ensure production targets are met.
- Training of new employees to the required level.
- Maintain General House Keeping, by keeping in work area clean and tidy.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed and to maintain all quality systems in order to meet the production targets.
- Inspection of finished products
Skills and Experience
- Experience in PPC (min 4 years)
- Experience with hand tools, drills etc
- Use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Be hard-working, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude and flexible approach
- Be available for overtime if required
- Strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Have strong communication skills
- Must have good organisational skills
- Willing to learn and grow in a high-performance team
Please send a C.V. to:
HR Department Coopers Fire, Ignis House, Houghton Avenue, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 3DU. UK
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org