Job Title – IT Business Partner
Posted – 08th October 2021
Location – Waterlooville, Hampshire
Reports to: Finance Director
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Role
This role is responsible for all aspects of Coopers Business systems including;
- System security Network, Server and related infrastructure
- Deployment of various on-premises & cloud software systems (ERP, paroll, TA and Payroll)
- New starters and leavers process, segregation of duties and management of IT assets
- Compliance & control of licensing costs
- Maintaining effective continuity, backup and disaster recovery systems
- Maintaining effective risk controls to protect the business from various cyber attacks
- Definition of policies surrounding usage & best practice
- System upgrades
- Managing IT related projects to completion
Reports to the Finance Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure that health and safety implications are considered at all times.
- The day to day management of all business systems and IT services required within the business to operate.
- Ensure that all critical business systems and IT systems are continuously available to the business.
- Ensure the businesses data is safely protected through backup & that any system disaster recovery has been thoroughly planned & can be fulfilled in a timely and effective manner
- The development of an IT strategy to allow Coopers to deliver best in class system performance, resilience & cost
- The management of contractual delivery by all IT service providers, ensuring SLA’s are reported on and achieved
- Full responsibility for the IT opex & capex budgets
- The communication of any IT related issues, risks & opportunities to management.
To carry out any additional responsibilities as may be considered necessary by the Management team.
qualifications and experience
- At least 5yrs experience of IT management at a senior level within a similarly sized manufacturing business
- Degree qualified in a relevant IT discipline
- Significant experience of managing outsourced IT service suppliers
- Qualification or significant experience of managing Microsoft server environments/Desktops
- Qualification or significant experience of managing Microsoft Intune/Off365
- Experience of managing Sonicwall firewall, Ubiquiti Wifi
- Experience of various ERP systems / SQL Server deployment / cloud deployments
- Knowledge of VOIP/Mobile systems
- ITIL certification
- Basic coding skills (VBA, .Net, VB, SQL etc)
- GDPR experience
- Actrive Directory
- MS Teams
- Managing cloud based server environments
- Commercially astute
- Technically erudite & adept
- Tough minded & tenacious
- Effective communicator & negotiator
- Acute attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure
- Customer focused approach
- Self Motivated
This role is office based at Ignis House, Waterlooville and has no direct reports.
Occasional travel to other company Group locations, such as Birmingham, may be required.
Please send a C.V. to:
HR Department Coopers Fire, Ignis House, Houghton Avenue, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 3DU. UK
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org